Physiological implications of DLX homeoproteins in enamel formation
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 216, Issue 3, pages 688–697, September 2008
How to Cite
Lézot, F., Thomas, B., Greene, S. R., Hotton, D., Yuan, Z.-A., Castaneda, B., Bolaños, A., Depew, M., Sharpe, P., Gibson, C. W. and Berdal, A. (2008), Physiological implications of DLX homeoproteins in enamel formation. J. Cell. Physiol., 216: 688–697. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21448
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- INSERM UMRS 812
- Université Denis Diderot, BQR 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE011089 (to CWG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!