Neutralizing monoclonal antibody to human connective tissue growth factor ameliorates transforming growth factor-β-induced mouse fibrosis
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 216, Issue 3, pages 680–687, September 2008
How to Cite
Ikawa, Y., Ng, P.-S., Endo, K., Kondo, M., Chujo, S., Ishida, W., Shirasaki, F., Fujimoto, M. and Takehara, K. (2008), Neutralizing monoclonal antibody to human connective tissue growth factor ameliorates transforming growth factor-β-induced mouse fibrosis. J. Cell. Physiol., 216: 680–687. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21449
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!