Qiuhui Pan and Yongchun Yu considered co-first authors and contributed equally to this study.
Sox9, a key transcription factor of bone morphogenetic protein-2-induced chondrogenesis, is activated through BMP pathway and a CCAAT box in the proximal promoter†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 217, Issue 1, pages 228–241, October 2008
How to Cite
Pan, Q., Yu, Y., Chen, Q., Li, C., Wu, H., Wan, Y., Ma, J. and Sun, F. (2008), Sox9, a key transcription factor of bone morphogenetic protein-2-induced chondrogenesis, is activated through BMP pathway and a CCAAT box in the proximal promoter. J. Cell. Physiol., 217: 228–241. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21496
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China, Science and Technology Bureau of Guangzhou. Grant Numbers: 30600328, 2006Z1-E0031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!