Activation of HIF-1α in exponentially growing cells via hypoxic stimulation is independent of the Akt/mTOR pathway
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 218, Issue 1, pages 167–174, January 2009
How to Cite
Dayan, F., Bilton, R. L., Laferrière, J., Trottier, E., Roux, D., Pouyssegur, J. and Mazure, Nathalie. M. (2009), Activation of HIF-1α in exponentially growing cells via hypoxic stimulation is independent of the Akt/mTOR pathway. J. Cell. Physiol., 218: 167–174. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21584
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2008
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer (Equipe labellisée)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Ministère de l'Education, de la Recherche et de la Technologie
- Région Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur (PACA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!