Protease activated receptor-1, PAR1, promotes placenta trophoblast invasion and β-catenin stabilization
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 218, Issue 3, pages 512–521, March 2009
How to Cite
Grisaru-Granovsky, S., Maoz, M., Barzilay, O., Yin, Y.-J., Prus, D. and Bar-Shavit, R. (2009), Protease activated receptor-1, PAR1, promotes placenta trophoblast invasion and β-catenin stabilization. J. Cell. Physiol., 218: 512–521. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21625
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2008
- Israel Science Foundation
- Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- Israel Cancer Association
- Israel Cancer Research Funds
- Middle east Cancer Consortium (MECC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!