This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
CRF1 receptor splicing in epidermal keratinocytes: Potential biological role and environmental regulations†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 218, Issue 3, pages 593–602, March 2009
How to Cite
Zmijewski, M. A. and Slominski, A. T. (2009), CRF1 receptor splicing in epidermal keratinocytes: Potential biological role and environmental regulations. J. Cell. Physiol., 218: 593–602. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21632
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR047079, AR052190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!