Butyrate and vitamin D3 induce transcriptional attenuation at the cyclin D1 locus in colonic carcinoma cells
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 218, Issue 3, pages 638–642, March 2009
How to Cite
Maier, S., Daroqui, M. C., Scherer, S., Roepcke, S., Velcich, A., Shenoy, S. M., Singer, R. H. and Augenlicht, L. H. (2009), Butyrate and vitamin D3 induce transcriptional attenuation at the cyclin D1 locus in colonic carcinoma cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 218: 638–642. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21642
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U54 CA100926, R21 CA123473, R33 CA83208, PO13330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!