The relative potency and safety of endothelial progenitor cells and unselected mononuclear cells for recovery from myocardial infarction and ischemia
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 219, Issue 2, pages 235–242, May 2009
How to Cite
Sekiguchi, H., II, M. and Losordo, D. W. (2009), The relative potency and safety of endothelial progenitor cells and unselected mononuclear cells for recovery from myocardial infarction and ischemia. J. Cell. Physiol., 219: 235–242. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21672
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R01 HL80137, 1RO1 HL077428, 1R01 HL57516
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!