I.M. Olazabal and J.A. Muñoz contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 219, Issue 3, pages 626–633, June 2009
How to Cite
Olazabal, I. M., Muñoz, J. A., Rodríguez-Navas, C., Alvarez, L., Delgado-Baeza, E. and García-Ruiz, J. P. (2009), Prolactin's role in the early stages of liver regeneration in rats. J. Cell. Physiol., 219: 626–633. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21707
The authors declare there is no conflict of interest that could be perceived as prejudicing the impartiality of the research reported.
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2008
- Fundación de Investigación Sanitaria (FIS)
- Instituto de Salud Pública Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!