This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Published 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 219, Issue 3, pages 659–666, June 2009
How to Cite
di Bari, M.G., Ginsburg, E., Plant, J., Strizzi, L., Salomon, D.S. and Vonderhaar, B.K. (2009), Msx2 induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition in mouse mammary epithelial cells through upregulation of Cripto-1. J. Cell. Physiol., 219: 659–666. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21712
M.G. di Bari and E. Ginsburg contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!