Rosiglitazone and PPAR-γ overexpression protect mitochondrial membrane potential and prevent apoptosis by upregulating anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 family proteins
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 58–71, July 2009
How to Cite
Wu, J.-S., Lin, T.-N. and Wu, K. K. (2009), Rosiglitazone and PPAR-γ overexpression protect mitochondrial membrane potential and prevent apoptosis by upregulating anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 family proteins. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 58–71. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21730
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
- National Science Council in Taiwan
- Academia Sinica in Taiwan
- National Health Research Institutes in Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!