Hypoxia-induced matrix metalloproteinase-13 expression in astrocytes enhances permeability of brain endothelial cells
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 163–173, July 2009
How to Cite
Lu, D.-Y., Yu, W.-H., Yeh, W.-L., Tang, C.-H., Leung, Y.-M., Wong, K.-L., Chen, Y.-F., Lai, C.-H. and Fu, W.-M. (2009), Hypoxia-induced matrix metalloproteinase-13 expression in astrocytes enhances permeability of brain endothelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 163–173. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21746
- Issue online: 23 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 97-2314-B-039-039
- China Medical University. Grant Number: CMU97-229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!