T. Gaur and J.J. Wixted contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 174–181, July 2009
How to Cite
Gaur, T., Wixted, J. J., Hussain, S., O'Connell, S. L., Morgan, E. F., Ayers, D. C., Komm, B. S., Bodine, P. V., Stein, G. S. and Lian, J. B. (2009), Secreted frizzled related protein 1 is a target to improve fracture healing. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 174–181. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21747
The contents of this manuscript are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AR039588, R37 DE012528, P30 DK32520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!