Cell death induced by zinc and cadmium is mediated by clusterin in cultured mouse seminiferous tubules
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 1, pages 222–229, July 2009
How to Cite
Kaisman-Elbaz, T., Sekler, I., Fishman, D., Karol, N., Forberg, M., Kahn, N., Hershfinkel, M. and Silverman, W. F. (2009), Cell death induced by zinc and cadmium is mediated by clusterin in cultured mouse seminiferous tubules. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 222–229. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21754
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- The Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 572/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!