Nora D. Mineva and Xiaobo Wang contributed equally to this work.
Inhibition of RelB by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 promotes sensitivity of breast cancer cells to radiation†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 3, pages 593–599, September 2009
How to Cite
Mineva, N. D., Wang, X., Yang, S., Ying, H., Xiao, Z.-X. J., Holick, M. F. and Sonenshein, G. E. (2009), Inhibition of RelB by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 promotes sensitivity of breast cancer cells to radiation. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 593–599. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21765
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA129129, P01 ES11624
- AICR (with funds from the Derx Foundation). Grant Number: 07A-151
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_21765_sm_SupplFig1.eps||1291K||Supplementary Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.