CCL5 secreted by senescent aged fibroblasts induces proliferation of prostate epithelial cells and expression of genes that modulate angiogenesis
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 2, pages 376–381, August 2009
How to Cite
Eyman, D., Damodarasamy, M., Plymate, S.R. and Reed, M.J. (2009), CCL5 secreted by senescent aged fibroblasts induces proliferation of prostate epithelial cells and expression of genes that modulate angiogenesis. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 376–381. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21776
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U54 CA126540, R01 AG 15837
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!