C.-Y. Chuang, W.-H. Yang, and H.-T. Chen contributed equally to this study.
CCL5/CCR5 axis promotes the motility of human oral cancer cells†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 2, pages 418–426, August 2009
How to Cite
Chuang, J.-Y., Yang, W.-H., Chen, H.-T., Huang, C.-Y., Tan, T.-W., Lin, Y.-T., Hsu, C.-J., Fong, Y.-C. and Tang, C.-H. (2009), CCL5/CCR5 axis promotes the motility of human oral cancer cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 418–426. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21783
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2320-B-039-028-MY3, NSC97-2320-B-039-031-MY3, NSC97-2314-B-039-032-MY2
- China Medical University. Grant Numbers: CMU97-106, 97-092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!