Mechanism of growth inhibition by MicroRNA 145: The role of the IGF-I receptor signaling pathway
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 2, pages 485–491, August 2009
How to Cite
La Rocca, G., Badin, M., Shi, B., Xu, S.-Q., DeAngelis, T., Sepp-Lorenzinoi, L. and Baserga, R. (2009), Mechanism of growth inhibition by MicroRNA 145: The role of the IGF-I receptor signaling pathway. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 485–491. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21796
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA 089640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!