Genetic and epigenetic heterogeneity in cancer: A genome-centric perspective
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 3, pages 538–547, September 2009
How to Cite
Heng, H. H.Q., Bremer, S. W., Stevens, J. B., Ye, K. J., Liu, G. and Ye, C. J. (2009), Genetic and epigenetic heterogeneity in cancer: A genome-centric perspective. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 538–547. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21799
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2009
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!