There is no declared conflict of interest in this study.
Essential involvement of cross-talk between IFN-γ and TNF-α in CXCL10 production in human THP-1 monocytes†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 220, Issue 3, pages 690–697, September 2009
How to Cite
Qi, X.-F., Kim, D.-H., Yoon, Y.-S., Jin, D., Huang, X.-Z., Li, J.-H., Deung, Y.-K. and Lee, K.-J. (2009), Essential involvement of cross-talk between IFN-γ and TNF-α in CXCL10 production in human THP-1 monocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 220: 690–697. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21815
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!