Stepwise up-regulation of MicroRNA expression levels from replicating to reversible and irreversible growth arrest states in WI-38 human fibroblasts
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 221, Issue 1, pages 109–119, October 2009
How to Cite
Maes, O. C., Sarojini, H. and Wang, E. (2009), Stepwise up-regulation of MicroRNA expression levels from replicating to reversible and irreversible growth arrest states in WI-38 human fibroblasts. J. Cell. Physiol., 221: 109–119. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21834
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2009
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!