Thioredoxin interacting protein (TXNIP) induces inflammation through chromatin modification in retinal capillary endothelial cells under diabetic conditions
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 221, Issue 1, pages 262–272, October 2009
How to Cite
Perrone, L., Devi, T. S., Hosoya, K.-i., Terasaki, T. and Singh, L. P. (2009), Thioredoxin interacting protein (TXNIP) induces inflammation through chromatin modification in retinal capillary endothelial cells under diabetic conditions. J. Cell. Physiol., 221: 262–272. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21852
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2009
- American Diabetes Association Career Development Award. Grant Number: 7-03-CD-14
- Mid-West Eye Bank, Michigan
- Marie Curie International Reintegration. Grant Number: 224892
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!