The hematopoietic stem cell niche: Low in oxygen but a nice place to be
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 222, Issue 1, pages 17–22, January 2010
How to Cite
Eliasson, P. and Jönsson, J.-I. (2010), The hematopoietic stem cell niche: Low in oxygen but a nice place to be. J. Cell. Physiol., 222: 17–22. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21908
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
- Swedish Cancer Foundation, Stockholm, Sweden. Grant Number: 08 0330
- Swedish Children's Cancer Foundation, Stockholm, Sweden. Grant Number: 07/047
- Faculty of Health Sciences, Linköping University, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!