Osteoblast differentiation is functionally associated with decreased AMP kinase activity
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 221, Issue 3, pages 740–749, December 2009
How to Cite
Kasai, T., Bandow, K., Suzuki, H., Chiba, N., Kakimoto, K., Ohnishi, T., Kawamoto, S.-i., Nagaoka, E. and Matsuguchi, T. (2009), Osteoblast differentiation is functionally associated with decreased AMP kinase activity. J. Cell. Physiol., 221: 740–749. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21917
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 20791434, 17390496, 20592176
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!