The contents of this manuscript are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Human embryonic stem cells are pre-mitotically committed to self-renewal and acquire a lengthened G1 phase upon lineage programming†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 222, Issue 1, pages 103–110, January 2010
How to Cite
Becker, K. A., Stein, J. L., Lian, J. B., van Wijnen, A. J. and Stein, G. S. (2010), Human embryonic stem cells are pre-mitotically committed to self-renewal and acquire a lengthened G1 phase upon lineage programming. J. Cell. Physiol., 222: 103–110. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21925
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-CA139322, T32-DK007302, DK32520
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!