Selective control of gene expression by CDK9 in human cells
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 222, Issue 1, pages 200–208, January 2010
How to Cite
Garriga, J., Xie, H., Obradovic, Z. and Graña, X. (2010), Selective control of gene expression by CDK9 in human cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 222: 200–208. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21938
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: R01 AI45450, K02 AI01823
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R21 MH083585
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA095569
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!