Population doublings and percentage of S100-positive cells as predictors of in vitro chondrogenicity of expanded human articular chondrocytes
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 222, Issue 2, pages 411–420, February 2010
How to Cite
Giovannini, S., Diaz-Romero, J., Aigner, T., Mainil-Varlet, P. and Nesic, D. (2010), Population doublings and percentage of S100-positive cells as predictors of in vitro chondrogenicity of expanded human articular chondrocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 222: 411–420. doi: 10.1002/jcp.21965
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2009
- European Commission. Grant Number: 018814
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3200B0-108371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!