Establishment of a new conditionally immortalized human brain microvascular endothelial cell line retaining an in vivo blood–brain barrier function
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 225, Issue 2, pages 519–528, November 2010
How to Cite
Sano, Y., Shimizu, F., Abe, M., Maeda, T., Kashiwamura, Y., Ohtsuki, S., Terasaki, T., Obinata, M., Kajiwara, K., Fujii, M., Suzuki, M. and Kanda, T. (2010), Establishment of a new conditionally immortalized human brain microvascular endothelial cell line retaining an in vivo blood–brain barrier function. J. Cell. Physiol., 225: 519–528. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22232
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Tokyo, Japan. Grant Numbers: 18390259, 19790610
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!