All authors have no conflicts of interest.
1α,25-(OH)2D3 acts in the early phase of osteoblast differentiation to enhance mineralization via accelerated production of mature matrix vesicles†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 225, Issue 2, pages 593–600, November 2010
How to Cite
Woeckel, V.J., Alves, R.D.A.M., Swagemakers, S.M.A., Eijken, M., Chiba, H., van der Eerden, B.C.J. and van Leeuwen, J.P.T.M. (2010), 1α,25-(OH)2D3 acts in the early phase of osteoblast differentiation to enhance mineralization via accelerated production of mature matrix vesicles. J. Cell. Physiol., 225: 593–600. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22244
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- NucSys, a Marie Curie Research Training Program funded by the European Union. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-019496
- The Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI)/NWO. Grant Number: 050-060-206
- ZonMW Topgrant. Grant Number: 91206069
- The Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JCP_22244_sm_SuppFig1.eps||1516K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|JCP_22244_sm_SuppTab1.doc||25K||Supplementary Table 1|
|JCP_22244_sm_SuppTab2.doc||26K||Supplementary Table 2|
|JCP_22244_sm_SuppTab3.doc||30K||Supplementary Table 3|
|JCP_22244_sm_SuppTab4.doc||33K||Supplementary Table 4|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.