Yujing Bi and Guangwei Liu contributed equally to this work.
Reciprocal modulation between TH17 and other helper T cell lineages
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 1, pages 8–13, January 2011
How to Cite
Bi, Y., Liu, G. and Yang, R. (2011), Reciprocal modulation between TH17 and other helper T cell lineages. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 8–13. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22331
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: C30801042, C30972685
- Chinese Academy of Science Knowledge Innovation Project. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-G-075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!