Cyclin-dependent kinase 9 forms a complex with GATA4 and is involved in the differentiation of mouse ES cells into cardiomyocytes
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 1, pages 248–254, January 2011
How to Cite
Kaichi, S., Takaya, T., Morimoto, T., Sunagawa, Y., Kawamura, T., Ono, K., Shimatsu, A., Baba, S., Heike, T., Nakahata, T. and Hasegawa, K. (2011), Cyclin-dependent kinase 9 forms a complex with GATA4 and is involved in the differentiation of mouse ES cells into cardiomyocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 248–254. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22336
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- Project for Realization of Regenerative Medicine in the Life Science Program
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Japan Health Sciences Foundation (Publicly Essential Drugs and Medical Devices)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!