Complexity of polycomb group function: Diverse mechanisms of target specificity
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1719–1721, July 2011
How to Cite
Trask, M. C. and Mager, J. (2011), Complexity of polycomb group function: Diverse mechanisms of target specificity. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1719–1721. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22395
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!