PP2A interaction with Rb2/p130 mediates translocation of Rb2/p130 into the nucleus in all-Trans retinoic acid-treated ovarian carcinoma cells
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 1027–1034, April 2011
How to Cite
Purev, E., Soprano, D. R. and Soprano, K. J. (2011), PP2A interaction with Rb2/p130 mediates translocation of Rb2/p130 into the nucleus in all-Trans retinoic acid-treated ovarian carcinoma cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1027–1034. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22418
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2010
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: CA64945
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!