Philip S. Tsao and Joshua M. Spin contributed equally to this work.
MicroRNA-26a is a novel regulator of vascular smooth muscle cell function†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 1035–1043, April 2011
How to Cite
Leeper, N. J., Raiesdana, A., Kojima, Y., Chun, H. J., Azuma, J., Maegdefessel, L., Kundu, R. K., Quertermous, T., Tsao, P. S. and Spin, J. M. (2011), MicroRNA-26a is a novel regulator of vascular smooth muscle cell function. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1035–1043. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22422
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 5K08 HL080567-03 K12 HL087746 1P50HL083800-01
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_22422_sm_SuppFig1.tif||33516K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|jcp_22422_sm_SuppFig2.tif||37315K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.