3D imaging of telomeres and nuclear architecture: An emerging tool of 3D nano-morphology-based diagnosis
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 859–867, April 2011
How to Cite
Knecht, H. and Mai, S. (2011), 3D imaging of telomeres and nuclear architecture: An emerging tool of 3D nano-morphology-based diagnosis. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 859–867. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22425
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!