Blockade of TNFR1 signaling: A role of oscillatory fluid shear stress in osteoblasts
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 1044–1051, April 2011
How to Cite
Wang, H., Young, S. R., Gerard-O'Riley, R., Hum, J. M., Yang, Z., Bidwell, J. P. and Pavalko, F. M. (2011), Blockade of TNFR1 signaling: A role of oscillatory fluid shear stress in osteoblasts. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1044–1051. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22427
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01AR052682, AR056188, DK053796
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!