Shiow-Lin Pan and Che-Ming Teng contributed equally to this work.
Thrombin induces expression of twist and cell motility via the hypoxia-inducible factor-1α translational pathway in colorectal cancer cells†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 1060–1068, April 2011
How to Cite
Chang, L.-H., Chen, C.-H., Huang, D.-Y., Pai, H.-C., Pan, S.-L. and Teng, C.-M. (2011), Thrombin induces expression of twist and cell motility via the hypoxia-inducible factor-1α translational pathway in colorectal cancer cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1060–1068. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22428
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2010
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2628-B-002-109-MY3, NSC 98-2321-B-002-022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!