NAD(P)H oxidase participates in the palmitate-induced superoxide production and insulin secretion by rat pancreatic islets
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 1110–1117, April 2011
How to Cite
Graciano, M. F. R., Santos, L. R.B., Curi, R. and Carpinelli, A. R. (2011), NAD(P)H oxidase participates in the palmitate-induced superoxide production and insulin secretion by rat pancreatic islets. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1110–1117. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22432
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 2005/57946-7
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Instituto Nacional de Obesidade e Diabetes (INCT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!