TIEG1 negatively controls the myoblast pool indispensable for fusion during myogenic differentiation of C2C12 cells
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 4, pages 1128–1136, April 2011
How to Cite
Miyake, M., Hayashi, S., Iwasaki, S., Uchida, T., Watanabe, K., Ohwada, S., Aso, H. and Yamaguchi, T. (2011), TIEG1 negatively controls the myoblast pool indispensable for fusion during myogenic differentiation of C2C12 cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1128–1136. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22434
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Research Fellowship for Young Scientists Program. Grant Number: 08J06407
- The Programme for Promotion of Basic and Applied Researches for Innovations in Bio-oriented Industry
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.