CXCL5/ENA78 increased cell migration and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition of hormone-independent prostate cancer by early growth response-1/snail signaling pathway
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 5, pages 1224–1231, May 2011
How to Cite
Kuo, P.-L., Chen, Y.-H., Chen, T.-C., Shen, K.-H. and Hsu, Y.-L. (2011), CXCL5/ENA78 increased cell migration and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition of hormone-independent prostate cancer by early growth response-1/snail signaling pathway. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1224–1231. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22445
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2010
- Chi-Mei Medical Center and Kaohsiung Medical University Research Foundation. Grant Number: 98CM-KMU-03
- Department of Health. Grant Number: DOH99-TD-C-111-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!