Urinary 8-OHdG elevations in a partial lesion rat model of parkinson's disease correlate with behavioral symptoms and nigrostriatal dopaminergic depletion
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 5, pages 1390–1398, May 2011
How to Cite
Kikuchi, Y., Yasuhara, T., Agari, T., Kondo, A., Kuramoto, S., Kameda, M., Kadota, T., Baba, T., Tajiri, N., Wang, F., Tayra, J. T., Liang, H., Miyoshi, Y., Borlongan, C. V. and Date, I. (2011), Urinary 8-OHdG elevations in a partial lesion rat model of parkinson's disease correlate with behavioral symptoms and nigrostriatal dopaminergic depletion. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1390–1398. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22467
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!