Marcia Godinho and Danielle Meijer contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Characterization of BCAR4, a novel oncogene causing endocrine resistance in human breast cancer cells†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1741–1749, July 2011
How to Cite
Godinho, M., Meijer, D., Setyono-Han, B., Dorssers, L. C.J. and van Agthoven, T. (2011), Characterization of BCAR4, a novel oncogene causing endocrine resistance in human breast cancer cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1741–1749. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22503
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2010
- Erasmus MC Grants. Grant Numbers: 1998, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!