The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Requirement for PLCγ2 in IL-3 and GM-CSF-stimulated MEK/ERK phosphorylation in murine and human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1780–1792, July 2011
How to Cite
Leon, C. M.M.P., Barbosa, C. M.V., Justo, G. Z., Borelli, P., Junior, J. D. R., de Oliveira, J. S.R., Ferreira, A. T. and Paredes-Gamero, E. J. (2011), Requirement for PLCγ2 in IL-3 and GM-CSF-stimulated MEK/ERK phosphorylation in murine and human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1780–1792. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22507
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2010
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!