Original Research Article
Human mesenchymal stem cells play a dual role on tumor cell growth in vitro and in vivo
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1860–1867, July 2011
How to Cite
Li, L., Tian, H., Yue, W., Zhu, F., Li, S. and Li, W. (2011), Human mesenchymal stem cells play a dual role on tumor cell growth in vitro and in vivo. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1860–1867. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22511
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30571844
- Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation in China. Grant Number: 2009ZRB14005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!