Original Research Article
Adiponectin induces interleukin-6 production and its underlying mechanism in adult rat cardiac fibroblasts
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1793–1802, July 2011
How to Cite
Fan, D., Li, L., Wang, C., Cui, X.-B., Zhou, Y. and Wu, L.-L. (2011), Adiponectin induces interleukin-6 production and its underlying mechanism in adult rat cardiac fibroblasts. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1793–1802. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22512
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30871014
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2007CB512004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!