S. Mijatovic and D. Maksimovic-Ivanic contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1803–1812, July 2011
How to Cite
Mijatovic, S., Maksimovic-Ivanic, D., Mojic, M., Timotijevic, G., Miljkovic, D., Mangano, K., Donia, M., Di Cataldo, A., Al-Abed, Y., Cheng, K. F., Stosic-Grujicic, S. and Nicoletti, F. (2011), Cytotoxic and immune-sensitizing properties of nitric oxide-modified saquinavir in iNOS-positive human melanoma cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1803–1812. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22513
YAL and FN are shareholders of GaNiAl Immunotherapeutics, Inc. No competing conflict of interest exist for the other authors.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
- Serbian Ministry of Science. Grant Number: 143029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!