Original Research Article
Fibroblast populated collagen matrix promotes islet survival and reduces the number of islets required for diabetes reversal
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1813–1819, July 2011
How to Cite
Jalili, R. B., Moeen Rezakhanlou, A., Hosseini-Tabatabaei, A., Ao, Z., Warnock, G. L. and Ghahary, A. (2011), Fibroblast populated collagen matrix promotes islet survival and reduces the number of islets required for diabetes reversal. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1813–1819. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22515
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!