Original Research Article
5-fluorouracil drug alters the microrna expression profiles in MCF-7 breast cancer cells
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1868–1878, July 2011
How to Cite
Shah, M. Y., Pan, X., Fix, L. N., Farwell, M. A. and Zhang, B. (2011), 5-fluorouracil drug alters the microrna expression profiles in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1868–1878. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22517
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!