Original Research Article
Transient receptor potential canonical channels are essential for chemotactic migration of human malignant gliomas
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1879–1888, July 2011
How to Cite
Bomben, V. C., Turner, K. L., Barclay, T.-T. C. and Sontheimer, H. (2011), Transient receptor potential canonical channels are essential for chemotactic migration of human malignant gliomas. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1879–1888. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22518
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- National Institutes of Health grants. Grant Numbers: F31-NS063688, RO1-NS031234, RO1-NS036692
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!