S. Tommasi and R. Pinto equally contributed to this work.
Original Research Article
Oncosuppressor methylation: A possible key role in colon metastatic progression
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 226, Issue 7, pages 1934–1939, July 2011
How to Cite
Tommasi, S., Pinto, R., Petriella, D., Pilato, B., Lacalamita, R., Santini, D., Zito, F., Colucci, G., Paradiso, A. and Silvestris, N. (2011), Oncosuppressor methylation: A possible key role in colon metastatic progression. J. Cell. Physiol., 226: 1934–1939. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22524
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!